So… I was wrong. Ignoring that fact that people probably shouldn’t give advice unless they really know the answer, I realised the day after I posted that my Vikkel Braid was wrong. I put the shawl on the naughty step, and took a couple of days to convince myself that fixing it was the right thing to do, and here it is:
It’s not a huge difference, but I would have hated to leave it and carry on. Never mind, I think it looks great now, and I’m loving how some of the others are turning out too.
I haven’t got any more Seadragonus to show you, (though I have finished turning the heel and decreasing) but I am working on a little something else which is quite exciting; two pattern tests! Just a sneak peek for today :)