Fixing a Mistake :(

So… I was wrong. Ignoring that fact that people probably shouldn’t give advice unless they really know the answer, I realised the day after I posted that my Vikkel Braid was wrong. I put the shawl on the naughty step, and took a couple of days to convince myself that fixing it was the right thing to do, and here it is:

IMG_0990.JPG

It’s not a huge difference, but I would have hated to leave it and carry on. Never mind, I think it looks great now, and I’m loving how some of the others are turning out too.

I haven’t got any more Seadragonus to show you, (though I have finished turning the heel and decreasing) but I am working on a little something else which is quite exciting; two pattern tests! Just a sneak peek for today 🙂

IMG_1004.JPG

IMG_1008.JPG

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s